Thursday 1 November 2012

SETTING YOUR SOUL FREE

You have to believe it to achieve.
Currently away, but you can smell the lakes and the pines.
I have been set free from the constant ropes and ties.
I always thought that life shouldn't be this way.
Carefully over the years I have set myself free. I was that child that had no control,
and certainly not for the worst.
I adored the art and the music, it is such a beautiful thing to be surrounded by it.
It may be true that a new born that becomes a young child is given the fruit of his or her
own personality.
The worst thing is to get in it's way.
Most certainly, guidance is very much necessary. I planted a pine in my yard, a care for it as I
see the growth. But one day, I have to set it free.
Letting it sway into the wind, and nature punishing it with rain and snow... heat and cold.
I was not free, but today I have cut through the ropes.

No comments:

Post a Comment