Tuesday 3 July 2012

SPIRIT IN THE WIND BON ECHO


I lay nervously on my lazy sun summer chair. Little did I know I was at Bon Echo. The sky slowly changed it's colour to gold. Here I am staring at the sky during the early evening hours. I had felt the wind breeze, delightfully calm, even though my mind had been damaged by my past, I felt the peace burst into me. So here I am staring at the pine trees, swaying into the wind, like many things nature has taught me that everything will blow over. I slept peacefully outdoors, and not even the bugs interfered with me, I was taken to a place in my dreams, where everything was yet so still. I have not slept in calm for sometime. But at Bon Echo I always do. My babe staring at me as I awakened, and there I was, quickly noticing that the ones that cared for me most had been right beside me. So many great things have happened here, and yes there is much history too. I continue to investigate the land here, perhaps one day I will become a part of the great rock of Bon Echo. June 31st, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment